Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today is 3rd day of d new year 2009

its been 3 days d in tis wonderful new year 2009... hahaha... d new year started 2 days ago n today is d 3rd day... still dunno wat to do n still enjoyin my holiday without doin anything interesting... sometimes its quit boring.. bt i kinda like it... at least no need to touch any books for tis 1 whole month... hahaha.. banzai...

bt d bad thing is if i din touch any books i may 4gt a lot of stuff... n i call myself a med student... haha.. med student r usually lz thou... nt talkin bout d others la of cuz.. i m talkin bout myself... tats y i m at least helpin out my bro in his clinic few days la so called in a week... at least thr is some refreshment of wat i hv been studyin all d while in 3 years...

tis year gonna be my brand new year in pursuing my ambition... tats to become a doc... i heard a lot anyhow... bout d tension in doin med course.. bt i still wanna be 1... haha... no matter wat trust me, its kinda challenging n interesting... if thr is no exam it would b wonderful la. bt how could it b possible... hahaha... so d exam tension will alwiz be thr.. hahaha... kinda stressful u noe if u dun study well... d feeling of getting a pass n d feelin tat u noe u may fail d paper...

i hv been thru all tat for so many times... bt tat doesnt mean i gonna quit...i still move on d prove myself can do it... positive thinkin is imp n of cuz hv to study la. if u wanna b good sure hv to study n hv d brain... if no brain u wont b d good one... jz like wat happen to 1 of my fren whn she went for her merit viva, d external examiner ask her bout her ssm, its bout physical attractiveness, something like tat la... d external ask her if she needs brain to b attractive... hahaha...

No comments: